Ever been a part of a game that you really wanted the end result to be good? Take that back- maybe you desperately wanted the end result to be the best thing in the entire world! You fell in love with all of it- you only wanted the best for it- and you'd take your last breathe being it's biggest cheerleader.
Problem arises though when you suddenly realize that the one key player- the one you have cheered for (passionately) for years now- doesn't even have enough in them to tell you they can't step up to the plate. HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN KNOW IF YOU CAN HIT A HOME RUN IF YOU NEVER STEP UP AND TAKE A SWING?
I am not this kind of woman. I deserve more than this game I have been in...
I am officially a free agent...enough with this.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment