I started seeing a counselor recently. I think I was finally able to get to that place where I was okay to talk. Not that I won't talk about things but I didn't want someone trying to sit there and fix me or my family. I have just wanted to find someone I could speak to, someone who would listen.
Is it okay at age 32 to be worried about "abandonment issues"? Bob just doesn't quit. He is still on a rampage of tearing every person's life apart that he comes in to contact with. How is this happening? My earliest memories of Bob were him up preaching the gospel to hundreds of high school kids. I know- we are all human. We all make huge mistakes. We all make bad decisions. We all hurt the ones we love the most. But what I can't seem to do is reconcile in my mind how a man who raised me to know God has turned in to such a destructive person. The only thing I can do is tell myself he is possessed by the devil- literally. Because if I didn't have that then it would mean that the man who is my father just up and walked away. And that all I have ever known was actually really fake. And if it was all fake- is God real?
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment